Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Another first...

Well this evening we had another first... seems like a lot in the last few days. Lillie has had a loose tooth for the past few months, we discovered it on Father's Day. She has been wiggling that little thing like crazy. Tonight it was hanging on, very loose, but she was determined to have it out this evening. One thing you need to know about me is that I don't do loose teeth! Even when my students come up to me to show me their loose teeth my stomach gets very queasy and I am always telling them to please, "STOP!" then I kindly send them to the nurse. :) So I told Lillie when Daddy gets home you can ask him what he thinks. As soon as Eric walked in she asked him to pull her tooth and so it began. About ten minutes later it was out! I can't believe my little girl has lost her first tooth. I remember the day we saw her first one coming in. Time goes so fast!

The tooth is gone!
The tooth in Eric's hand.
This is the tooth loose. It's hard to tell but it was out of place with the others.
Last time we will see a full mouth of baby teeth. :(

1 comment:

Serena said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Congratulations, Lillie. Sierra and I were just talking about when her teeth might start falling out. She's not looking forward to it and neither am I. After years as a Kindergarten and First Grade teacher, I've seen more than my share of dangly teeth. EW.