Thursday, August 7, 2008

Poor Maddie...



OK last post for tonight.... :) A few nights ago I was petting my dog Maddie and noticed a spot on her face that looked irritated. I watched it the past few nights noticing that it was only getting worse. After it getting continually getting worse, I called the vet and took her in today. It was infected and they shaved the spot and put her on antibiotics. The funny thing about this is she has to wear an Elizabethan collar and she can't judge how big the collar is so she keeps crashing it into the door frames and the bed frame. I know that shouldn't be funny but it is. Here she is in her new collar!

1 comment:

Serena said...

Poor thing! Thanks for the note on our blog. Hey- I laughed when I saw the new books on your Shelfari. We love the llama books as well! I always say to Sierra, "No more of this llama drama!" I tried to get a shelf on our blog, but the spacing was all out of whack. It kept overlapping into the post section. Any tips?!