Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So blessed!

For some reason Thanksgiving has never really been one of my favorite holidays. I am not sure why but this year I am seeing it in a whole new light. I don't know if it's because I am getting older or if I am just realizing how incredibly blessed I am! I am blessed to have Eric and Lillie in my life. I am blessed to have my Mom and Dad close and parents who continue to set a Godly example. I am blessed to have a great mother and father in law as well as brothers and sisters in laws. I am blessed to have two beautiful and incredibly smart nieces! I am blessed to have a job and to get to work with children on a daily basis. I am blessed to have such a wonderful group of ladies to work with. I am blessed to have a beautiful home in The Woodlands. I am blessed to have friends who will not only lend an ear for support but will also be honest with me when I need to be told something I might not like. I could go on and on with the people and things I am so thankful for, but most of all I am thankful that Jesus Christ died on the cross to save a sinner like me. I am grateful for his death and resurrection and that He loves me even though I am undeserving! May God bless you richly this year and may you look upon everything he has given you with a grateful heart! Happy Thanksgiving!

Us at Lillie's first grade feast

Flowers in the middle of the table ready for tomorrow!
Place mat given to me by a parent a few years ago. Love them!
The table ready for my family tomorrow!

1 comment:

Serena said...

I think you're right - Thanksgiving is a holiday that grows more special as we realize how many blessings we have enjoyed in life! I hope that you had a good day.

PS- LOVE the placemats too!