Friday, December 26, 2008

Where to Start...

Well it has been since IKE, September, since I have last posted. I am off for a break at school and have sworn to myself that I would get caught up on my blog among other things. I included my blog link in my Christmas cards as a way to keep myself accountable on updating my blog. I really enjoy doing it I just don't feel like getting on the computer once I get home from school. :)

Anyway... things are going really well. Lillie has had a good year overall in Pre-K4. We have had some minor issues with Lillie being left out which is really hard on a parent but the issues seem to be resolving themselves so Eric and I are pleased about that. Over Thanksgiving we were able to go to Pueblo, Colorado to visit Eric's sister Katie and her husband Dick and to spend some time in cooler weather. We took Lillie to a place called Santa's Wonderland (I think) and she had a wonderful time. It was the perfect place for her because she was able to ride a lot of the rides on her own. She had a fantastic time. It was very cold but other then that we all enjoyed ourselves!

This Christmas has been a really good one. Lillie is at an age where she can understand Santa and was very excited! She told us she saw Rudolph's nose out her window when she woke up in the middle of the night. She was given many many presents and is having a great time discovering them one at a time. Her favorite things right now are My Little Pony and Littlest Pet Shop. She also loves Barbies and Princess things. She really is easy to please and is fascinated by toys in general! She is a BIG pretender and very girly! My friend and teammate at school gave her a makeup kit from Libby Lu and she hasn't put it down in the past week. She puts every one's make-up on and then gets all dressed up. We have had to play beauty shop MANY times!

I am going to post some recent pictures to get caught up.... hope you all had a wonderful Christmas filled with God's love and many blessings!

No comments: