Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Funny things kids say....

I have no pictures but Mary Jo told me something funny that Lillie said today. Lillie gets really tired in the afternoons but doesn't want to admit that she is tired and needs a nap. This afternoon she apparently went into my bedroom, where the bed was left unmade, and started scrunching up all of the covers into a large circle. When Mary Jo came in to see what she was doing Lillie told her that she still had another egg to hatch and she needed to stay in the bed. (Her way of saying she wanted to lay down) Mary Jo noticed a small lump under the "nest" and when she looked it was Happy. I guess Happy was the egg. :) Our daughter is obsessed with birds and nests lately she draws them on everything. :) Anyway we both got a HUGE kick out of the comment Lillie made today and I thought I would share! :)

1 comment:

Serena said...

I LOVE IT!!! I was just in the middle of a post about funny things that Sierra and Ally have done lately when I read this. She's so clever!