Sunday, July 20, 2008

Time spent with friends...

Trinity and Lillie at lunch

Janelle and Trinity playing a game on her kids menu.


Trinity and Lillie with their Fancy Nancy glasses on! They also both had feather purses!

Lillie, Cassie, and Trinity striking a pose walking to the stores. Notice Lillie's Elvis lip! :)

We arrived in Arizona on Friday evening and didn't stop until we got home today. On Monday Cassie, Tom, Eric, Lillie and I drove to Casa Grande (half way between Queen Creek and Tucson) to meet with my friend Janelle and her daughter Trinity. Cassie and I were roommates in college and our second year there we moved into an apartment with Janelle and Melissa. My other dear friend Carrie lived across the street from us. The four of us Cassie, Janelle, Carrie and I have only grown in our friendship since college. We always have mini reunions when I am able to go to Arizona. They are the reasons I go to Arizona! Janelle now has a five year old daughter named Trinity who is a doll! We met for lunch and then went shopping for a little bit before everyone had to head home. Like always we had a fun time even though it was short. I know I don't say it enough but my friends mean the world to me and I am very blessed that God placed them in my life. I don't take that for granted - love you girls!



On a side note - Janelle is currently in Central Asia doing mission work. We are praying for you Janelle and know that God will use you in a mighty way!

No comments: