Sunday, July 20, 2008

Memories.....

The five of us at New Port Beach on our first day in California. The sunset was beautiful! I wouldn't normally post me in my bathing suit (Yikes) but I do like this picture.

We just got back from our vacation and I am finally able to sit down and blog. Oh, how I have missed it. :) My intentions were to blog every day as we were on vacation but the time just was packed with things to do and there were times when we were not able to get on the Internet. We left on the 11th and just got back home today (20th). We flew to Arizona to stay with my best friend and her husband, Cassie and Tom, and then the five of us headed to California to go to Disneyland. I am going to break up events in our trip because there were too many to do in one post. We had the best time this year and thank our dear friends for letting us invade their lives for a week!

No comments: