Friday, June 6, 2008

It's me again....

A friend sent this to me and I thought it was very touching. I wanted to pass it on in case you hadn't seen it. When watching this I am inspired to try to be more bold in my faith. I long to be a person on fire for Christ and not luke warm, sharing with others God's grace, mercy, and forgiveness. God has truly changed my life through the death of his son Jesus. May God push you (and I) to be BOLD in our faith and share HIS love with others around us.

"The Sovereign LORD has given me an instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being taught." Isaiah 50:4

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16

Get your Kleenex and watch...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvDDc5RB6FQ

No comments: